Comparing The 2 BEST Streaming Flash Video Services
These are the 2 best, easy to use and least expensive flash video streaming companies that I've found. Remember, 95% of computers have FLASH versus 60% to 65% for Windows Media Player or Real Player and FLASH VIDEO is much easier to embed without the need to download cumbersome "players" or even download the video.
So...the videos play almost immediately.
With the first service, I used a program called "SwishVideo" to convert an MP4 from my digital camera to an .flv file before uploading to Instant Video Generator. With IVG, I can opt to add a cover image before the video starts.
This took about 15 minutes to convert, upload and embed here: (Please turn up your speakers)
Here I was able to upload the same MP4 video DIRECTLY to VideoAddOn.com without having to take the extra step of first converting the file to an .flv.
This took less than 10 minutes to upload and embed here:
While this is a nice time-saver, you'll notice some differences between the same 2 videos. One thing that I like about Instant Video Generator is that you can output a video that displays tightly within the page, without that border or white framing that you see in the sample above. And with IVG, you can go small or LARGE:
Did you notice any other subtle differences? If so, will you please let me know? Also, tell me which video you thought broadcast best by adding a comment to this post.

1 Comments:
I vote for the third video, because it is the biggest, clearest, and sounds the best.
Post a Comment
<< Home